We have the peace quotes you are looking for - We've gathered a list of great quotes about peace from many sources. We would like to show that many whom disagree about much can agree on peace. So browse the list below to find the short peace quote you're looking for whether it's spiritual, Christian, Hindu, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, inner or world peace quotes, famous quotes on peace, Gandhi peace quotes, inspirational, hippie, Torah, Bible, cool, for children, from music or from any other source.
If you have any trouble finding the peace sayings you are looking for, contact us and we'll research it for you and add it to the list.
These are the top ten quotes for peace we've been able to find:
Best Peace Quotes - Top 10:
- War has made US less safe from terrorism. (Oct 2004) - Barack Obama
- Either war is obsolete or men are. - R. Buckminster Fuller
- If you wish to experience peace, provide peace for another. - Tenzin Gyatso
- Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace. - Buddha
- Any man's death demishes me because I am envolved in man kind - John Dunn
- If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies. - Moshe Dayan
- Man's greatest blunder has been in trying to make peace with the skies instead of making peace with his neighbors - Elbert Hubbard
- Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. - Mother Theresa
- An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. - Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
50 more peace quotes that should be on this list...